Christine IX is a naïf. Since 1999 she has been playing in several bands.
In 2007 she founded Shotgun Babies, they recorded an EP, two LPs, several compilations and played all around Italy (theatres, pubs, streets, castles), from Salento to Brescia. Lydia Lunch, the No Wave Queen, featured in their latest album, "Private Games".
Meanwhile Christine played alone with a loopstation, sharing tunes she had hidden for years. Later she decided to have a live band. After releasing her first single, "Black Corolla", she won a crowdfunding campaign (she reached 118% of her goal), so she recorded her first work, "Can I frame the blue?", and toured around her country. "Crosses And Laurels" is the brand new album.
During her life, Christine opened to famous underground artists such as Punkreas, Tides From Nebula, Giorgio Canali, Pierpaolo Capovilla, Il Santo Niente, Assalti Frontali, Aldo Tagliapietra (Le Orme).
- Christine is proudly member of the italian movement Rock With Mascara.
- Now she plays bass in Divina Kills
- She cooperated with the writer Loredana De Vitis and with the poet Gianluca Conte, during literary and musical performances. She played on the words of Dante's Inferno too
- She creates music with Hate Inc.'s Vincenzo Pavese: Choke In Mirrors is their project, born between Rome and Lecce
- She previously played bass and sang in Nobody's Daughters
- She sang and played harmonica in La Starlette Maudite
- She played bass in Party Skeleton